As the year 2016 is comes to an end, We at Texas Nameplate Company (TNC) would like to take this moment to look back and highlight some of the exciting moments:
- We’ve made a strategic and environmentally conscious effort to plan and build TNC’s new state-of-the-art facility, which allows us to expand production capabilities and continue to service our customers with top quality products while preserving our environment.
- TNC’s patent pending iSCRUBBER™ substrate cleaning system has processed more than 40,000 sheets of metal, saved 2,200 gallons of solvent, 7,500 hours of labor, and over 46,000 rags since spring of 2015.
- Launched our new product – TNC’s NeverFear™ Measurement board and teamed up with Texas High School Bass Association (THSBA) making TNC the “Official Measuring Board”.
- Launched our new product – TexMount™ graph holder.
- Implemented TNC’s new proprietary production software, the Augurware™ ERP system and gone paperless which reduced office supply cost by 60%.
- Filed a patent pending for a new proprietary method in relation to RFID industry which to be disclosed at a later date.
- Dale, CEO/President, accomplished a podcast at Gemba Academy about his experience with continuous improvement and also keynoted the 2016 Association for Manufacturing Excellence (AME) International Conference in Dallas.
All in all, TNC recognizes and appreciates that we couldn’t do all these without our employees, friends, families, customers and vendors’ continuous support. We will continue marching forward, welcoming 2017 and striving to serve all of you to the best of our abilities!